An events association wanted to host a meeting for its members to discuss the ramifications of COVID-19 for the events industry. Due to remote working requirements they decided to run the meeting virtually for an audience of 40 people. The client needed help hosting the meeting in a virtual format, both practically and in terms of format.
- Engage the call participants in a relatively brief timeframe (1 hour) and in the format of a virtual meeting
- Facilitate participants joining from all over Europe, many with English as a second language
- Enable the client to include 2 blocks of 4 parallel workshops as ‘breakout rooms’ within the agenda, culminating in another whole-group feedback session
- Encourage topical discussions and display the results of polls in real-time
- Ensure collaboration and productivity, with measurable outcomes