A global pharmaceutical company hired us to seek insight and clarity regarding the value of a specific Medical Affairs role across the Asia Pacific Region. We were required to create and deliver a range of surveys and reports to address key issues within the organisation.
- Create and deliver an online diagnostic survey to be taken through four levels of the organisation and across 12 countries
- Two parts of the survey: one for job holders and an adapted version for leadership roles
- Create a suite of personal, line manager and departmental reports with comparative scores
- Aim to address issues: a lack of clarity, perceived under-performance and increasing role turnover
- Ensure survey is accessible and relevant to a multicultural audience coming from 12 different countries, with varying leadership structures and significant differences in approach and role clarity