We were approached at short notice to run 3 recorded live surgery workshops as virtual sponsored symposia, after a physical conference was cancelled. They were to be run as 90-minute webinars, with speakers on camera and audience members as viewers only. Engagement was managed through the Open Audience Engage platform.
- To transform content originally intended for a physical conference into a virtual symposia series that was interactive and engaging
- To advise the client on what content to run, how to run it, and what interactivity to use
- To fully record each workshop in a high-quality video format, to be included in the client's Learning Academy resource centre post-event
- To create value for the 3 corporate sponsors by branding the videos on their behalf
- To work with each symposium's different structure and pre-record some of the live surgery presentations
- To brief the Chair and 4 faculty members for each workshop (who were different every time) and manage delivery of the AV and engagement tools