ISHA - The Hip Preservation Society - is a relatively young society, founded in 2008 by a group of medical professionals, each united by a common interest in the expanding education, research and practice of hip arthroscopic surgery.
2018 saw the Society expand its outreach to include the interests of the wider Hip Preservation community, including; open hip surgeons, sports medicine specialists, physiotherapists, radiologists, and rehabilitation professions.
- Provide a seamless end to end full logistics service for international attendees and stakeholders
- Administer first-class educational programme
- Ensure financial profitability for the Society
- Enhance the content capture from the event to enable the Society to leverage its scientific assets to support membership growth
- Create a program format that was engaging and novel
- Provide a platform that promoted learning, training, networking and sharing best practice
- To gain insights on what members, attendees and exhibitors thought of the conference to enable findings to be used to help direct the growth of theSociety and format of future Annual Scientific Meeting
- Improve engagement of the attendees within the scientific content of the Annual Meeting, enabling them to become active participants