A global pharmaceutical company wanted to run monthly virtual briefings for their employees in Europe and RoW, to share company news, new products, and the challenges of working during and post-COVID-19 lockdown. The leadership team wanted to do something new and different during these meetings, that would be inspirational and fun, would brighten employees' spirits, and would increase their sense of community despite the virtual setting.
- To generate ideas for the client on ways to make their virtual briefings fun, creative and inspirational and bring employees together
- To create a music video featuring the client leadership team (around 10 people)
- To create a music video featuring the Europe and RoW employees (around 350 people) and build a website to support their video submissions
- To deliver a series of virtual conferences and engage the delegates using our technology
- To run technical rehearsals, brief speakers, assist delegates and provide continued technical support